Christian Young Adult Ministry in Denver
The Christian young adult ministry at Wellshire Presbyterian Church gives young adults in their 20s and 30s a way to explore their faith, make new friends, and serve others in Denver, Colorado.
Our young adult groups tend to appeal to young professionals who have busy schedules. They want to get involved, but need flexible programs to meet up with other Christian young adults.
Young Adult Programs for Singles, Married Couples and Young Families
Within Wellshire Church, there are two Christian young adult programs:
- Young Adult Christians (YAX). This group includes single adults and some married couples. These young professionals tend to be in their early-twenties, mid-twenties and late-twenties.
- Core. This group includes singles, married adults, and young families with infants and toddlers. These young adults tend to be in their late-twenties through their late-thirties. The group enjoys spending time in fellowship and study on a monthly basis.
Both groups in our Presbyterian young adult ministry are friendly and welcoming, particularly for new visitors. If you’re in your 20s and 30s and want to get involved, choose the young adult group that makes you feel most comfortable. Visitors and friends of visitors are always welcome.
How our ministry for young adults works
You can participate as often as you wish in our young adult programs — there is no set commitment. Our groups meet for a variety of activities to promote friendship, discover one’s faith, and give back to the community. Events include:
- Social / fellowship activities (restaurant nights; baseball games; etc.)
- Christian education (guest speakers; book studies; a Sunday morning class called “Breakfast Club” that’s dedicated to singles and married adults in their 20s and 30s; etc.)
- Service and leadership opportunities (committees; youth group leaders; fellowship deacons; volunteer outings, such as feeding the homeless; etc.)
- Mission trips and travel (in Colorado and around the world)
Visit our calendar to learn more about our upcoming young adult activities.